At BloggersVibes, We do understand the need to protect the information of the numerous visitors to our site (“BloggersVibes or BV”) and how it affects our trust and services to them. Our openness to how we collect the information, the type of information we collect, and how it is used is fully spelt out in this policy.
- We only use the information you give to us and as need based on your consent,
- We do not share your information with third parties for commercial reasons, and
- You can opt out of sharing your information with us any time you feel so.
How we Collect Information
We collect specific information from our users when they,
- browse our web pages and posts,
- subscribe to receive newsletters using the subscription form,
- use our contact or comment form to send us messages or contribute to our contents,
- sign up for any of our services such as Blog Building Plans, courses, or join Bloggers Vibes Team.
Type of Information we collect
Like many other Web sites, BloggersVibes.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to NichePursuits.com and other sites on the Internet.
BloggersVibes.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
How we use collected Information
Once again, be reminded that the privacy of your information is our concern here! The information we collect from you is used to delivered tailored services, notifications, or designs on our site that suits your use. This ensures that user experience is fully optimised and allows you to easily access our contents from different devices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.